Dozens has created a new home for your money. It brings together a current account, smart budgeting tool, and a savings and investment manager – all in one app.
Banks’ dependences on their customer’s debt to drive their profit means consumers are rewarded more for spending than for saving. Dozens was created to make saving easier and more rewarding for all, and is founded on a fundamentally new business model: we only make money when our customers do. We’re putting the ‘fin’ back in ‘fintech’ by focusing on innovative financial products that are designed to help our customers better manage their money.
We’re looking for a Complaints Lead to be the point of escalation within Dozens for any formal complaints raised by our customers. You’ll also take ownership of any GDPR-related queries that our customers may have. You’ll be available to educate and guide the wider Operations team in these areas as they support our customers on their journey from spenders to savers to investors.
What you’ll be doing
- Investigating the root cause of customers’ complaints across all of our conversational history with them, between internal teams, and with our external partners;
- Providing fair and unbiased resolutions to the customer, keeping to heart the FCA’s principle of treating customers fairly;
- Reporting the causes and outcomes of the raised complaints and GDPR-related requests to Dozens’ leadership team so as to put into action any plan that could minimise the number of dissatisfied customers;
- Responding to any complaints that come in from the FOS in a timely and thorough manner;
- Developing and providing training to customer-facing team members on the complaints process in an effort to minimise incoming complaints;
- Fulfilling customer requests involving the handling of their personal data;
- Working closely with our compliance and financial crime teams as our first line of defence against scammers and fraudsters;
- Developing an understanding of patterns in customer queries and complaints, prioritising and proactively building up areas where we can improve processes, or product features to make our customers happier.
We’re looking for someone who
- Is a detail-oriented, natural problem solver;
- Is a reliable and diligent worker;
- Is excellent with both written and spoken English;
- Owns exhaustive and thorough investigation skills, who’s willing to dig for the root of any issue;
- Has a thorough understanding of the FCA’s dispute resolution rules;
- Has an understanding of Anti-Money Laundering and Financial Crime regulations;
- Has an understanding of GDPR and the requests customers might make regarding them;
- Has past experience in complaints handling and data subject access requests.
This is a full time position with a salary of £30,000 per annum.
If offered a role, you will be on a 3 months contract with the possibility to extend or become permanent.
We look forward to hearing from you!