Dozens is revolutionising the way people manage their money and challenging the entire financial industry in the process.
Traditional banks, building societies and fintechs mostly rely on debt for profit. They encourage customers to spend in order to charge for overdrafts and offer short-term loans. They need people to mismanage their money to keep their profits and investors happy.
Isn’t there a huge conflict of interest there?
We don’t think institutions are doing all they can to help people manage their money. Either in terms of new technology, in terms of data or in terms of financial products.
So, we started Dozens. Dozens is a fintech that is challenging the banking industry by focusing on customers’ growth rather than seeking profit from their debt.
With our bright mango yellow debit card and full-featured app - Dozens combines a current account with budgeting and saving tools, unique financial products, and an investment manager. All designed to help people move from spender to saver to investor.
We're looking for a Financial Crime Analyst to join our skilled Compliance Operations team.
What you'll be doing
- Transaction monitoring to identify and block fraudulent activity
- Reviewing account activity for suspicious behaviour and completing enhanced due diligence
- Preparing suspicious activity reports
- Reviewing onboarding and KYC documents
- Logging reports of fraud and liaising with other financial services organisations
- Analysing fraud patterns and identifying typologies
- Closely cooperating with our external partners during the investigation process
- Partnering with our Customer Service team to make sure we manage expectations and keep customers in the loop - without any tipping off
You'll enjoy this role if you are
- A keen researcher with a sharp eye for detail
- An excellent communicator with flawless written and spoken English
- A problem solver that enjoys figuring out how to continually improve processes and spot patterns
- An organised and hard worker, who can keep on track of varying numbers of requests and doesn't mind the occasional late evening or weekend if necessary
- Someone with a genuine interest in risk, fraud and compliance, with an understanding of the current regulatory environment (experience in at least one of the following is a bonus: payment services, asset management business, electronic money)
- A person that delights in getting stuck in and is keen to learn
- Someone that wants to be part of a business that puts compliance at its very heart and has utmost respect for the regulator and its customers
Key skills and experience
- Autonomous, proactive, self-dependent
- Proven experience in fraud prevention and transaction monitoring
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Ability to handle a large volume of information
- Resourceful, creative and inquisitive approach to highly complex tasks
- Committed to providing the best service to customers
- Regular team offsites
- Minimum 30 days annual leave
- Monthly socials and activities
- Optional bi-weekly meditation sessions
- Weekly team lunch
- Private medical, dental and vision cover
Please also note that candidates may required to work during weekend days.
If this role and working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment excites you, then we'd love to hear from you!
Dozens treats candidates equally and is committed to the principles of equality in employment.